Linda Sanchez joined Johnson, Trent & Taylor in July of 2014. Her practice focuses on appellate law and civil litigation with an emphasis in products liability. Prior to joining the firm, she was Deputy General Counsel for Litigation at a prominent financial services company where she managed nationwide class action litigation on sales practices and financial products. Before her admission to law school, Linda was a certified public accountant and practiced with two “Big Four” accounting firms.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Texas State Courts
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., summa cum laude.
- University of Texas at Austin, Masters of Business Administration Program, Dean’s Award and Sord Scholar.
- State Bar of Texas
- Defense Research Institute
- Order of the Coif, Houston Law Review, University of Houston Law Center