David Baluk represents clients in all areas of civil litigation, with a specific focus on personal injury, product liability, premises liability, construction defect and toxic tort matters. Prior to joining Johnson, Trent & Taylor, David worked for a prominent national plaintiff’s firm as well as the oldest personal injury firm in Texas where he gained invaluable experience litigating complex cases in over twenty-three (23) states while obtaining several multi-million dollar verdicts and favorable settlements. He now uses the skills he developed to defend companies and individuals from frivolous, attorney-driven claims.
David attended Washington and Lee University where he graduated magna cum laude and was inducted into Omicron Delta Epsilon, an International Economics Honor Society. He later moved to Texas and attended the University of Houston Law Center, serving on the executive board of the Houston Journal of International Law where he was named “Editor of the Year” by his peers. When he is not in the office, David enjoys spending time with his wife and family while trying to perfect his grilling techniques along with his short game.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- All Courts in the State of Texas
- United States District Courts for the Norther, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Washington and Lee University, B.A., Economics, 2004
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2011
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Texas Bar Foundation
- Defense Research Institute