Cameron Wells joined Johnson, Trent & Taylor in September 2020. His practice focuses on civil trial litigation. Prior to joining Johnson, Trent & Taylor, Cameron practiced at a defense firm in Houston, Texas, where he primarily focused on defending physicians, hospitals and allied health professionals in healthcare liability claims. He also defended personal injury cases arising out of commercial transportation accidents and premises liability.
Cameron earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Mass Communications from Sam Houston State University in 2012. He then graduated from South Texas College of Law, magna cum laude, in 2015. While in law school, Cameron was an active member the Phi Delta Phi Honors Society and served as an officer in the South Texas College of Law Student Bar Association. Cameron was licensed to practice law in the State of Texas in 2015.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern, Western and Southern Districts of Texas
- Sam Houston State University, 2012
- South Texas College of Law, 2015, magna cum laude
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Greater Houston Society for Healthcare Risk Management