Amy Nilsen joined Johnson, Trent & Taylor as a partner in October 2020. She is an experienced litigator, focusing on residential construction, personal injury litigation and general civil litigation. She represents clients in matters of the Residential Construction Act, construction defect, breach of warranty, mold and breach of contract. Nilsen also represents clients in business disputes and general civil litigation. Additionally, she has handled medical malpractice cases on behalf of doctors and hospitals.
Amy graduated from University of Colorado in 1997 with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics. She then graduated from University of Houston School of Law in 2000.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern, Western and Southern Districts of Texas
- University of Colorado at Boulder, 1997
- University of Houston School of Law, 2000, magna cum laude
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Greater Houston Society for Healthcare Risk Management
- American Society for Healthcare Risk Management