Kealy C. Sehic
Kealy C. Sehic is an experienced litigator, focusing on personal injury litigation and general civil litigation. She represents clients in matters involving pharmaceuticals, medical devices, medical malpractice, nursing homes, wrongful death, and other personal injury claims. Kealy also represents clients in business disputes and general civil litigation.
Kealy grew up as the fourth of five sisters, and learned at a young age the importance of listening, communication, compromise, and negotiation. Kealy has a way of connecting with people and learning their stories. Her approach to litigation focuses on the people and building strong working relationships with attorneys and clients alike, which goes in hand with her strong interpersonal skills and calm demeanor.
During her legal education, Kealy was a member of Law Review and received academic awards for the highest grade in Constitutional Law, Legal Research and Writing, Intellectual Property Survey, and Copyright Law. Kealy also served as a judicial intern for the Fourteenth Court of Appeals and United States Magistrate Judge Nancy K. Johnson for the Southern District of Texas.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- State Bar of Texas
- U. S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- U. S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Lamar University, B.S., Biology, 2000
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2003, cum laude
- The Houston Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- International Association of Defense Counsel “ IADC”, Member